Stuffed Brinjal Gravy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slit open the brinjal, and stuff the masala into a brinjal.. keep aside the excess masala. In a kadai, add in oil, just be generous in adding the oil because the brinjal should be cooked only in the oil, once heats up add in mustard, curry leaves, and finely chopped onions sauté the onions for 2 mins. Now drop the brinjal, Carefully one by one. Add the excess masala and stir gently, otherwise the stuffed masala might come out.(Do not add water) Cook until the oil oozes out and and masala is well blended. Now, STUFFED BRINJAL GRAVY is ready!!!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love being able to have the best of both worlds when it comes to dessert and breakfast, you're going to adore this Heavenly… Continue reading: "Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pievideocam"
- Paula Deen-Inspired Corn Casserole
- Spicy Smothered Bacon Cabbage
- Potato and Corn Toss
- How To Cook Quinoa In The Instant Pot
- Yummy And Easy Cheese Potato Bake
- Southern Fried Cabbage
- Sweet and Sour Cabbage with Bacon
- Homestyle Mashed Potatoes Cracker Barrel Style
- Molcajete Roasted Salsa
- Stuffed Smoked Tomatoes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bisquick Peach Cobbler
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Instant Pot Mexican Quinoa
- Margarita Style Pork Spare Ribs Recipe
- Weight Watchers Thai Chicken Wrap
- Lemon Lime Cilantro Cast Iron Chicken
- Lemon Poke Cake With Blueberries
- Sunset Cocktail
- Chocolate Jamaican Rum Cake
- Lemon Cupcakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes