Rava Fish Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fiery Rava Fish sear unimaginably heavenly with layers of flavor covered with crunchy semolina, Perfectly brilliant fricasseed, best filled in as a starter or sides! Fish: You can use any type of fishes here. Fishes like pomfret, seer, barracuda or any boneless fish can be used.can be used. Coconut oil: I used coconut oil for this recipe because coconut flavor has a more distinct flavor. However, you can swap to any other cooking oil. Spice blend: The spice blend is super easy and quite accessible one. To make it even spicier, you can add pepper powder, fennel powder, coriander powder. Marination is key, The longer you marinade taste better. If you intend to use the whole fish like pomfret, make sure you make a slit on the fishes that helps in good marination. Semolina/Rava: Coat the rava/ semolina over the marinated fish generously that gives you crunchy rava fish fry."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Bars are quite possibly the easiest and most delicious morsels you'll ever make! If you love cheesecake and… Continue reading: "Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Barsvideocam"
- Irresistible Texas Cheese Fries
- Roasted Cinnamon Brown Sugar Sweet Potatoes
- 5-Minute Prep Company Potatoes
- Paula Deen-Inspired Corn Casserole
- Southern Broccoli Cracker Casserole
- Southern Fried Corn
- Bacon Lover's Southern Fried Cabbage
- Jalapeno Popper Pull-Apart Bread
- Spicy Smothered Bacon Cabbage
- Southern Fried Cabbage
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Parmesan Mushroom Chicken
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Creamed Peas
- Pasta Puttanesca With Spicy Tuna
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Sesame Thyme Crusted Rack Of Lamb
- Potato, Spinach And Beef Casserole
- Green Jello Shots
- Shepherd's Pie
- Strong Immune System Fig Smoothie
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes