Creamy Mushroom Stroganoff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Creamy Mushroom Stroganoff recipe is going to be your family favorite and best weeknight meal! It is easy to make, comfort and soothing recipe served on the bed of noodles! This stew of Russian origin is originally prepared with veal but admits variations. The important thing is cooking in a creamy and soft sauce with cream, tomato and almost caramelized onion base. Originally, the stroganoff – that’s what we have called it for a lifetime – is a beef tenderloin stew with mushrooms, onion and a creamy sauce made with cream that in Russia has always been accompanied with straw-type fries."
NotesMushroom: Get a fresh and tender mushroom for the best results. Wash the mushrooms and dry them well. Cut them in half, then in quarters and then cut them.
While the button mushrooms/portobello mushrooms are delicious in a creamy sauce, try shiitakes for different flavours!
Onions: Cook the onions in butter till the onion turns a light golden colour.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Creamy Apple Pie Lasagna is the perfect no-bake dessert for fall. If you love making delicious desserts without an oven, this is… Continue reading: "Creamy Apple Pie Lasagnavideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Applebee's Copycat Chicken Wonton Tacos
- Johnny Marzetti
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage Pasta With Broccoli
- Instant Pot Lamb Chops
- Air Fryer Lamb
- Homemade Thandai
- Dal Palak
- Simple Indian Chickpea Salad | Chana Salad
- Grapefruit Elderflower Margarita
- Sticky Beef, Broccoli And Rice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes