Cheesy Mashed Potato Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Crisp on the outside and moist within, these pancakes are a great way to use leftover mashed potatoes after a big holiday meal (or make them for the meal!). Make the most of Thanksgiving leftovers with this easy mashed potato pancakes recipe."
Cooking Time3 min
Cooking Vessel SizeFrying pan or Skillet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Million Dollar Baked Beans Recipe
Creamy Skillet Noodles with Peas
Incredible Spiralized Potatoes
Secret Recipe Buttermilk Biscuits
6-Cup Ambrosia Salad
Southern Fried Cabbage
Aunt Bee's Sour Cream and Cheese Potatoes
Just Like Mom's Old Fashioned Stuffing
Cheesy Hasselback Potato Gratin
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mud Pie Lasagna Baker Set
- Mud Pie
- Muffin Tin Recipes: 28 Easy Recipes In a Muffin Tin
- Dollar Store Food: 14 Frugal Recipes for You
- 5-Ingredient Pasta Pomodoro Sauce
- Fried Pasta
- Paleo and AIP Chicken Salad Recipe
- Blueberry Mint Smoothie Recipe
- Healthy and Easy Summer Corn Salad
- Cheese Taco Shells
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes