Cheesy Mashed Potato Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Crisp on the outside and moist within, these pancakes are a great way to use leftover mashed potatoes after a big holiday meal (or make them for the meal!). Make the most of Thanksgiving leftovers with this easy mashed potato pancakes recipe."
Makes: 12 pancakes
Cooking Vessel Size: Frying pan or Skillet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Savory Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Slow Cooker Potatoes
- Festive Red Cabbage
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Coconut Oil
- 4-Minute Corn Pudding
- Paula Deen-Inspired Corn Casserole
- Aunt Bee's Sour Cream and Cheese Potatoes
- Orange Cream Fruit Salad
- Traditional Holiday Scalloped Potatoes
- Smothered Cabbage
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Quick Smoked Baked Beans with Celery and Molasses
- 3-Ingredient Savoy Cabbage Stew
- Spiced Gingerbread Latte
- Pepper Rasam Recipe
- Creamy Saffron Shrimp Sauce
- Panettone Italian Christmas Bread
- Lebkuchen Honey Gingerbread Cookies
- Ostrich Steaks
- Schezwan Dosa
- Instant Pot Chicken Stock
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes