Artichoke Tortellini Salad
Artichokes are nutrient dense, so, for the 25 calories in a whole medium artichoke, you're getting 16 essential nutrients! Take advantage of some of that great nutrition using artichoke hearts in this delicious pasta dish. Yum!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 9-ounce package cheese-stuffed tortellini
- 1 6-ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, chopped and drained, reserving liquid
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (or 2 tablespoons fresh)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley (or 2 tablespoons fresh)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; rinse and drain well.
- Toss with the marinated artichoke hearts and the peppers.
- Combine reserved artichoke liquid, mayonnaise, mustard, Parmesan, basil, parsley, and salt and pepper.
- Toss with tortellini and serve.
Read NextHamburger Helper