Cheesy Ham Biscuits
These Cheesy Ham Biscuits are great for any meal of the day. Made with loads of Cheddar cheese and mayonnaise, these make a unique delicious flavor that will have you eating them up. This biscuit recipe will always be on your mind.
- 4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teapoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup milk or buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 ounces pimentos, diced
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced black forest ham
- 1 head boston of lettuce, torn into pieces
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter. Gradually add milk, stirring with fork.
- Turn onto a floured surface and knead until dough comes together. Roll dough out to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Using 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 inch round cookie cutter, cut out biscuits. Gather scraps of dough and roll again to cut additional biscuits.
- Place biscuits close togehter on prepared baking sheet. Baked until golden, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Whisk mayonnaise and horseradish together. Stir cheddar cheese and pimentos together in a separate bowl.
- Split biscuits and sandwich them with ham, lettuce, mayonnaise and cheese mixtures.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Scones"
Learn how to make scones with this collection of the best scone recipes. Use a basic scone recipe or get a little fancy with a blueberry scone recipe or cranberry scone recipe.