Super Easy Chicken Crescents
There is nothing as satisfying as an easy crescent roll recipe. Jam packed with cheese and chicken, the creamy inside and the flaky outside work wonderfully well together. Quick and easy, it will become one of your favorites.
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken meat
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- saltand and pepper, to taste
- 8-count can crescent rolls
- pinch garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray shallow baking pan or small cookie sheet with vegetable oil.
- Mix milk and cream cheese. Add salt, pepper or garlic to taste, but not more than a couple dashes.
- Add diced chicken and mix to coat well, until most of the liquid is absorbed. Roll out crescents on cutting board.
- Put 2 spoonfuls of mixture in the middle of each crescent. Fold up crescents and pinch sides together, until crescent is in a ball.
- Place crescents on baking sheet and baste each crescent ball with butter. Cook for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown. Can be eaten with the hand or with a fork.