Packed with, eggs, ham and cheese, this budget-friendly recipe will become a family favorite. Good for breakfast or dinner, enjoy this crescent roll recipe any time of the day. Beggars quiche is too good to be true.
- 1 can crescent roll dough
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan, grated
- 2 cups (8-ounces) Monterey Jack cheese, cubed 1/2-inches
- 2 cups ham, cubed 1/2-inches
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bake at 325 degrees F.
- Separate the dough into eight triangles. Press five in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate to form a crust. Reserve three.
- Mix the remaining ingredients, and pour them in the crust.
- Cut the reserved three dough triangles in 1/2-inch strips, and crisscross them over the top to form a lattice design, tucking the ends under the bottom crust and crimping or pressing the edges with a fork to seal.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.