Easy Marinara Sauce Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" This Easy Marinara sauce recipe from the fresh tomatoes makes it rich, ultimately delicious, naturally bright red in colour, totally customizable. This simple sauce is so versatile and it’s incredibly simple to make!In a large saucepan, heat up olive oil, add garlic, chopped tomatoes, chilli flakes, add dried Italian herbs. Add enough amount of water and finely chopped fresh basil leaves. Simmer the sauce for 10 to 15mins. Homemade best marinara sauce is ready!The difference between marinara sauce and pizza sauce is the time of cooking. Pizza sauce is usually uncooked tomato sauce with garlic and herbs in it. However, You can also use the marinara sauce on pizza!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
You can never go wrong with a loaded baked potato recipe. This Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potato really puts easy baked potatoes in… Continue reading: "Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoesvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Veg Hakka Noodles Recipe
- 10 Minutes Chicken Curry
- Enchilada Soup Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars
- Easy Hamburger Soup
- 20 Amazing Healthy Gluten Free Recipes
- Recipes With Bulgarian Yogurt (bulgarian Yogurt Recipes)
- 9 Nourishing Meals And Stress Relievers With Adaptogenic Herbs
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes