The-Day-After-Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwich
Thanksgiving dinner has come and gone, and you're looking for recipes for leftover turkey. Why not try this simple recipe for The-Day-After-Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwich? Piled high with mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and gravy, this sandwich truly is "a feast between sliced bread."
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 thick slices of leftover roasted turkey
- 1/4 cup mashed potatoes or stuffing (or both)
- 1 tablespoon (to 2) cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon (to 2) brown gravy
- Spread mayo on both slices of bread.
- Place turkey slices on one piece of bread.
- Top with mashed potatoes and/or stuffing, cranberry sauce, and brown gravy. Close sandwich.
- Slice in half and eat immediately.
Read NextSympathy Sandwiches