Garden Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
If you're tired of the same old grilled cheese sandwich recipes, try our Garden Grilled Cheese Sandwiches! This is a unique grilled cheese recipe that makes the boring cheese and bread combination exciting again!
- 8 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 (1-ounce) slices sourdough bread
- 1 cup (4 ounces) reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup drained canned artichoke hearts, sliced
- 1 1/3 cup bottled roasted red bell peppers, sliced
- cooking spray, to grease
- Spread 2 teaspoons mustard on 1 bread slice; top with 1/4 cup cheese, 2 tablespoons artichokes, 1/3 cup bell peppers, and another bread slice.
- Repeat procedure with remaining mustard, bread, cheese, artichokes, and bell peppers.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat until hot.
- Add sandwiches to skillet; cook 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- To flatten the sandwiches as they cook, place another skillet on top of them.
Read NextClassic Patty Melt