Easy Meatball Sliders
Good meatball sandwich recipes are hard to come by. These Easy Meatball Sliders are comparable to the ones you get at your favorite sandwich location and will become your new favorite. You don't need to leave home anymore.
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 can (28-ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 20 frozen Casa Di Bertacchi fully cooked meatballs
- 20 small (2-inch) soft bune or rolls, split
- 20 toothpicks
- In a 4-quart pan, sauté onion in olive oil until tender. Add garlic to onion and sauté an additional minute.
- Stir in crushed tomato, sugar, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- Simmer 10-15 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add thawed meatballs to sauce. Cover pan and continue to cook over medium heat an additional 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until meatballs are heated through.
- Place a meatball and 1 tablespoon of sauce in the middle of each split roll. Secure each meatball to the bun with a wooden toothpick. Serve immediately.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.