Easy Chicken Salad Sandwiches
These chicken salad sandwiches couldn't be easier to make. You can use canned chicken or cut-up leftovers from a past chicken dinner. These Miracle Whip chicken salad sandwiches are also great using a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store. No matter the season, there's never a bad time to enjoy a delicious deli salad meal with your family. The next time you find yourself in need of a quick-fix meal that everyone will love, turn to this beyond-easy recipe for chicken salad that always earns rave reviews. It's one of our favorites and soon it will be on your must-make list too!
For more easy chicken salad sandwiches, see our collection of easy chicken salad recipes.
Craving even more simple side dish recipes? Discover our roundup of 14 Easy Deli Salad Recipes for Summer right here.
Preparation Time12 min
- 1 cup canned chicken, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup olives, chopped
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- poultry seasoning to taste
- iceberg lettuce
- 4 slices of your favorite sandwich bread
- Chop finely the chicken, onion, boiled egg (boil it for about 12 minutes for perfect texture) and celery. Shred or chop the lettuce.
- Mix everything together thoroughly, including the chopped olives, and put half on each of two bread slices.
- Top the spread on the sandwich with chopped iceberg lettuce, then cover each with the remaining bread slices.
- Garnish each plate with sliced pickles, if desired.