Easy Sweet & Spicy Mango Salsa
Easy fresh salsa recipes are so perfect for spring and summer, especially fruit salsas! This Easy Sweet & Spicy Mango Salsa will be a hit any party or dinner table. Delish!
Goes well with fish or chicken.
You can also replace the mango with banana or peach.
- 1 ripe mango, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 hot pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Chop vegetables as indicated in ingredients, mix all together in a bowl.
- Add the lemon, ground cumin and cilantro and mix together. Chill if necessary.
Read NextSummer Strawberry Salsa