Chile Watermelon Salsa
Looking for a good watermelon salsa recipe? This Chile Watermelon Salsa certainly fits the bill. You'll love the unique, sweet flavor of this summer salsa. Try it out today!
- 8 Pasilla chiles, stems and seed removed, rehydrated and julienned
- 2 cups watermelon, seed removed, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Roma tomatoes, cut in large pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Season to taste and chill extremely well before serving, at least an hour before serving.