Tangy Tuna Pasta Salad
Kids love this fun combination of tuna and pasta. This recipe calls for seashell pasta but you can mix and match different shapes and let the little ones help you create this creamy, delicious salad.
- 1 pound seashell pasta
- 1 or 2 cans tuna
- 1/4 cup white cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Light Miracle Whip
- Iceberg lettuce
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Cook the pasta until al dente (boil 6-8 minutes; don't overcook). Drain and rinse the pasta with cold water.
- In the bottom of a large serving bowl, mix sugar and vinegar and Miracle Whip -- the amounts given are approximate; you can vary the sugar or vinegar to your taste, adding enough Miracle Whip to make a dressing that is thick enough to coat without being gloppy.
- Drain and rinse tuna. Add pasta and tuna to the dressing in the bowl, mix well. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Tear lettuce into pieces, and cut tomatoes and hard-boiled eggs into wedges.
- Serve pasta salad over lettuce, with eggs and tomatoes on the side.
Read NextPerfect Potluck Cucumber Salad