11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Homestyle Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Homestyle Potato Salad is a must for graduations, picnics, backyard BBQs, potlucks and summertime parties. And our recipe is old fashioned goodness at its very best! It has simple savory ingredients with a great combination of crunch and creaminess, and a family favorite side dish for over 50 years!"
You can use a variety of different potatoes; red skin, yukon gold or russet potatoes.
The potatoes will chop and hold their shape better if chilled in the fridge for a few hours, or overnight. This will also help avoid mushy potato salad.
Cover, and allow the potato salad to chill in the refrigerate for 30-60 minutes before serving. This will blend and marry the flavors together. It can also be made the day before.
This is a smaller batch of potato salad. For a crowd of people, just double the ingredients.
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizeSauce Pan or Pot
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Peach and Fig Balsamic Vinegarette
- Ethel's Curry Chicken Salad
- Parmesan Garlic Mushrooms
- Paleo Poutine with Bone Broth Gravy
- Mushroom and Onion Smothered Cube Steak
- Bone Broth Ice Cubes
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
- Rainbow Cloud Chocolate Brownies
- Honey Teriyaki Lime Salmon
- One Pan Sausage and Peppers