11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Homestyle Potato Salad is a must for graduations, picnics, backyard BBQs, potlucks and summertime parties. And our recipe is old fashioned goodness at its very best! It has simple savory ingredients with a great combination of crunch and creaminess, and a family favorite side dish for over 50 years!"
You can use a variety of different potatoes; red skin, yukon gold or russet potatoes.
The potatoes will chop and hold their shape better if chilled in the fridge for a few hours, or overnight. This will also help avoid mushy potato salad.
Cover, and allow the potato salad to chill in the refrigerate for 30-60 minutes before serving. This will blend and marry the flavors together. It can also be made the day before.
This is a smaller batch of potato salad. For a crowd of people, just double the ingredients.
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizeSauce Pan or Pot
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Perfect Potluck Cucumber Salad
- Orange Creamsicle Fruit Salad
- Mom's 7-Layer Salad
- What is Aspic?
- Green Bean Salad
- Old Fashioned Macaroni Salad
- 5 Ingredient Shrimp Salad with Zucchini Noodles, Lemon, Garlic, and Feta Cheese
- Pineapple Pretzel Salad
- Summer Vegetable Quinoa Salad
- Golden Raisin and Broccoli Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grandma's Magic Custard Cake
- Sunday Beef Pot Roast
- Mutton Kabab
- White Chocolate Cheesecake With Strawberries
- Lemon and Raspberry Cheesecake
- Curd Lamb Curry
- Indian-Spiced Chicken With Chickpea (Kabuli Channa)
- Slow Cooked Chili con Carne
- Keto Cheesecake
- 30 Minute Potato Corn Chowder
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes