Orzo and Tomato Salad with Feta and Olives
This light pasta salad makes a great summer side dish or even a lunch main course. All you have to do is cook up the orzo and mix in the remaining ingredients for a delicious, light cold pasta salad.
Trying to figure out what else you can do with all those fabulous tomatoes? Try one (or more!) of these 22 tempting tomato recipes!
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 1 cup feta cheese, diced
- 3 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tomato ripe, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup green olives
- 1/4 cup virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook orzo according to package for al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Once orzo has cooled, in serving bowl mix orzo, olives, feta, parsley, dill, and tomato.
- In small bowl, whisk together oil and lemon juice. Mix into salad. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate and chill before serving.