Hawaiian Fruit Salad
This Hawaiian Fruit Salad is a twist on a classic summer favorite. Combining Hawaiian inspired fruits with sugary sweets, it's a perfect summer dessert. Plus, fruit salad recipes get boring after awhile, spice up your menu this summer!
- 2 large oranges
- 3 bananas, thinly sliced
- 1 pineapple, diced (optional)
- 1 package grapes, seedless (optional)
- 2 apples, diced (optional)
- 4 tablespoons icing sugar
- 4 ounces shredded coconut, with excess moisture dried out
- orange juice, to taste
- crushed mint, for ganish (optional)
- cherries, for garnish (optional)
- strawberries, for garnish (optional)
- Peel the oranges carefully and remove all membrane.
- Peel the bananas and cut them into thin slices.
- Prepare any other fruits you wish to use.
- Combine the icing sugar and coconut and stir until well blended.
- Arrange alternating layers of fruits in individual serving dishes or in a large serving bowl. Sprinkle each layer with part of the coconut mixture, reserving some for the top.
- Pour a little orange juice on the top, add a garnish if desired, and chill well before serving.
Read NextRamen Noodle Salad
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.