Easy Macaroni Salad
Make this quick and easy macaroni salad for your next picnic or outdoor BBQ. It's creamy and delicious and pairs perfectly with hearty grilled ribs or chicken.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 8 ounces cooked, drained elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 cup red and green pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup cheese cubes (optional)
- In a large bowl stir in Miracle Whip, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat well. Cover and refridgerate at least 2 hours.