11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"My mom's chicken salad is the absolute best! It's full of tender chicken, creamy with a lighter texture and the celery and sliced almonds gives it a delicious crunch!
To toast sliced almonds: Place sliced almonds in a pan over medium-high heat, stir constantly until toasted. Cool and sprinkle on top of the chicken salad."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel SizeSauce Pan
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Perfect Potluck Cucumber Salad
- Orange Creamsicle Fruit Salad
- Mom's 7-Layer Salad
- What is Aspic?
- Green Bean Salad
- Old Fashioned Macaroni Salad
- 5 Ingredient Shrimp Salad with Zucchini Noodles, Lemon, Garlic, and Feta Cheese
- Pineapple Pretzel Salad
- Summer Vegetable Quinoa Salad
- Golden Raisin and Broccoli Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grandma's Magic Custard Cake
- Sunday Beef Pot Roast
- Mutton Kabab
- White Chocolate Cheesecake With Strawberries
- Lemon and Raspberry Cheesecake
- Curd Lamb Curry
- Indian-Spiced Chicken With Chickpea (Kabuli Channa)
- Slow Cooked Chili con Carne
- Keto Cheesecake
- 30 Minute Potato Corn Chowder
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes