11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Childhood Favorite Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"My mom's chicken salad is the absolute best! It's full of tender chicken, creamy with a lighter texture and the celery and sliced almonds gives it a delicious crunch!
To toast sliced almonds: Place sliced almonds in a pan over medium-high heat, stir constantly until toasted. Cool and sprinkle on top of the chicken salad."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel SizeSauce Pan
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Peach and Fig Balsamic Vinegarette
- Ethel's Curry Chicken Salad
- Parmesan Garlic Mushrooms
- Paleo Poutine with Bone Broth Gravy
- Mushroom and Onion Smothered Cube Steak
- Bone Broth Ice Cubes
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
- Rainbow Cloud Chocolate Brownies
- Honey Teriyaki Lime Salmon
- One Pan Sausage and Peppers