Chicken Caesar Salad
This rich and delicious salad is a flavorful treat and one of the most delightful chicken recipes around. This traditional chicken Caesar salad recipe is sure to please. This tasty chicken recipe will have the pickiest eaters eating their salad.
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 slices French bread, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 8 cups Romaine lettuce, torn
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- To prepare dressing, combine Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, water, lemon juice, anchovy paste, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, dry mustard and garlic; stir well with a whisk.
- To prepare salad, place bread cubes on a baking sheet; bake at 300 degrees F for 15 minutes or until toasted.
- Combine croutons, lettuce and chicken in a bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately.