Best Ever Rainbow Coleslaw
Wondering why this coleslaw recipe is called Best Ever Rainbow Coleslaw? Because it has the best ever coleslaw dressing with a variety of salty, sweet, and tangy flavors, and it calls for vegetables of every color in the rainbow!
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1/2 green pepper, julienned
- 1/2 yellow pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup scallions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- Mix balsamic vinegar, cider vinegar, mustard, soy sauce, honey, celery seed, caraway, and pepper together in a small jar. Set aside.
- Combine green cabbage, red cabbage, carrot, green pepper, yellow pepper, scallions, and parsley in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors before serving.
Read NextHot Bacon Dressing