Best Chinese Cabbage Ramen Recipe
This Best Chinese Cabbage Ramen Recipe is so easy to follow, you could pretty much make it blindfolded. That's how you know when easy side dish recipes really are easy, and this is one of the easiest of all. Made with basic ingredients like green cabbage, ramen noodles and almonds, this flavorful salad dish is great to serve alongside almost any main dish. Easy cabbage recipes like this one are just what you need when you're searching for something to complement your meal that won't be complicated to make!
Chilling Time3 hr
- For the salad:
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/4 cup sesame seed
- 8 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 head green cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 ounces Ramen noodles, broken (2 to 3 packages)
- For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup oil
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
Combine ingredients for dressing and mix well.
Combine salad ingredients and toss well with dressing.
- Allow all to stand for several hours, but not overnight.
Read NextShrimp Louie Salad