11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
5 Ingredient Shrimp Salad with Zucchini Noodles, Lemon, Garlic, and Feta Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This 5 ingredient shrimp salad fills your salad bowl with summer fresh zucchini noodles, lemon, garlic, and feta cheese to make a healthy meal with bright and zingy flavors."
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time15 min
- 10 ounces cooked shrimp tails removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups zucchini noodles
Combine ingredients in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then chill for 15 - 30 minutes.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
- Instant Pot Lentil Soup
- Simple Homemade Sweet and Sour Mix Recipe
- Easy Appletini Cocktail
- Easy Chicken Tikka Masala Wrap
- Grilled Pork Chops - Cajun Style
- Instant Pot Black Beans
- Quick Key Lime Pie Icebox Cake
- Spicy Thai Coconut Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes