5 Cup Salad
Five cups of ingredients is all you need to make a sweet and delicious salad. This is one of the tastiest quick and easy salad recipes around. Give this simple salad a try today.
- It's best to make this several hours in advance so that the flavors have time to blend.
- I usually double this recipe as 1 regular can of pineapple chunks is approximately 2 cups. 1 can of oranges is approximately 1 cup, so I get two. And I buy my sour cream in a 16-ounce container to have my 2 cups of sour cream. This eliminates a lot of measuring.
- The colored marshmallows are festive during the holidays. I use the rabbit shaped ones at Easter.
If you're looking for other fun recipes with 5 or fewer ingredients, check out our collection of 14 Fun Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup small marshallows
- 1 cup sour cream
- Mix the sour cream with the coconut.
- Add the pineapple, then stir in the marshmallows.
- Finally, add the mandarin oranges and blend slowly. I add these last so that they aren't over-mixed and break apart.