Wild Blueberry Vinaigrette
This wild blueberry vinaigrette recipe packs a lot of flavor and includes actual wild blueberries. Serve this vinaigrette dressing at your next dinner and you are sure to get some compliments!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine or cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup wild blueberries, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- Combine all ingredients except Wild Blueberries in a jar and shake until thoroughly blended (or whisk thoroughly in a bowl).
- Add Wild Blueberries and store in refrigerator.
Makes 1 1/2 cups.