Olive Garden's Best Salad Dressing
People go to Olive Garden for the pasta, but they keep coming back for the salad. Topped with one of the most tasty salad dressings in existence, the salad at Olive Garden is unbeatable. If you want to capture that delicious dressing magic for yourself, try this recipe for a homemade version of Olive Garden's Best Salad Dressing. It's not difficult to make and it's oh so addictive. You'll find yourself using this salad dressing nearly every day... it's that good!
Chilling Time1 hr
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 2 1/2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry pectin
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg or egg substitute
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
Combine all of the ingredients with a mixer on medium speed or in a blender on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Chill at least 1 hour. Serve over mixed greens or use as a marinade.