Aserezo de Anchoa (Anchovy Dressing)
This bold dressing hails from the Basque Country area of Spain, on the Atlantic coast. Fittingly, it is packed with salty seaside flavor.
- 2 cloves garlic,peeled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 small stuffed olives
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 6 anchovy fillet
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- salt, to taste
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
1. In food processor, blend all the ingredients for the dressing and blend until smooth.
2. Pour the dressing over the mixed green salad and mix well.