11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Aloo Jeera Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Saok the basmati rice for 15 mins Heat up the ghee/oil in the pan, add onions, jeera and mint leaves sauté for 2 mins Add in green chilli and pepper corn, potato sauté them for 3 mins. Add the soaked basmati Rice and sauté them in the oil for 1 minute. Now add the required amount of water, add salt and let it boil for 10 minutes. After 10-12 minutes, simmer the flame to low- medium and cover with lid and cook for another 10 minutes. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a dish that will make dinner easy as 1, 2, 3, look no further than the World's Most Irresistible Chicken. This chicken dinner is… Continue reading: "World's Most Irresistible Chickenvideocam"
- Broccoli Cheddar Rice
- Mediterranean Chicken & Wild Rice Cups
- Weeknight Dinner Pork Fried Rice
- Spanish Paella From Restaurante La Murciana In Valencia Spain
- Rice Pilaf
- Authentic & Healthy Mexican Rice
- Charleston Red Rice
- Crazy Wild Rice Casserole
- Spanish Farmers Rice | A Classic Dish From Medieval Spain
- Shrimp Fried Rice
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sausage And Cheese Grits Casserole
- Biscuits And Sausage Gravy
- Grilled Adobo Chicken Burritos
- Black Eyed Pea Salad
- New England Shrimp Rolls
- Instant Pot Quinoa Black Bean Salad
- Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
- Carrot Cake Bars
- Easy Strawberry Mousse
- Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes