Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo
Fettuccine Alfredo is a classic Italian dish and a popular restaurant offering. Now you can recreate the Olive Garden's famous version with this restaurant copycat recipe.
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a saucepan combine butter, heavy cream, and cream cheese. Simmer this until all is melted, and mixed well. Add the Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Simmer this for 15 - 20 minutes over low heat.
- Toss pasta lightly with sauce, coating well. Leftovers freeze well.