Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Restaurant Perfect Margarita
As an accompaniment to any hamburger or Mexican dish, this copycat recipe for Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Restaurant Perfect Margarita really is perfect!
- crushed ice
- 3 wedges lime
- 2 ounces gold tequila (Cuervo 1800)
- 1/2 ounce tequila (Cuervo white)
- 1 1/4 ounce Rose's Lime Juice
- 1/2 ounce triple sec (Bols)
- 1 splash orange Curacao (Bols)
- Put all ingredients except the 3 lime wedges into a shaker.
- Squeeze 2 of the lime wedges into the shaker.
- Shake well.
- Rim outside of glass only with lime.
- Salt only the outside of the glass.
- Add fresh crushed ice to glass.
- Strain mixture over ice.
- Squeeze remaining lime wedge in glass.