Chili's Grilled Chicken Fettuccine
This copycat pasta recipe is rich and creamy, with a spike of Cajun seasoning. You won't be able to believe this isn't from Chili's!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces fettucine, cooked and drained
1. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl or resealable plastic bag; toss or shake to coat.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, saute chicken in butter until almost tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. Reduce heat. Add cream and seasoning; heat through. Add pasta and toss; heat throughout. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese if desired.
Read NextBob Evans Dinner Rolls
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Mar 21, 2010
I love this recipe. I made this tonight and it was so simple and tasted awesome. I should have made more because even the neighbor kids came to try eat it and everyone wanted seconds.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use