Boston Market Sweet Potato Casserole
Boston Market Sweet Potato Casserole is an excellent Thanksgiving side dish. This gooey sweet potato casserole is topped with a crunchy mixture composed of brown sugar, pecans, and cinnamon. It's super easy to make, so it shouldn't add any stress to your holiday cooking plans. Make this copycat recipe at home as a side dish and you'll feel just like you're eating the original Boston Market recipe. It's a great dish that will disappear fast.
Cooking Time45 min
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Boil potatoes until tender. Remove skins when cooled.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put potatoes into a large bowl and whip them until fluffy. Add sugar, eggs, butter, and vanilla. Mix. Pour into a greased casserole dish.
- Mix butter, flour, brown sugar, pecans, and cinnamon. Spinkle this on the casserole. Bake for 45 minutes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Copycat Recipes"
Make a 5 star restaurant menu right in your own kitchen with this collection of restaurant recipes. Recreate your favorite dishes from your favorite restaurants, from Cracker Barrel to the Olive Garden.
Subscribe FREE to Quick & Easy Recipes from RecipeLion.com!