11 Must Have Cracker Barrel Restaurant Recipes
All of your favorite copycat recipes from your favorite restaurant!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love down-home country cooking? We certainly do, which is why Cracker Barrel Restaurant Recipes have always been so popular. You don't always have to spend the dough going out to eat; make your favorite Cracker Barrel Restaurant Recipes right at home. It's easy!
Because you the readers made it known how much you love Cracker Barrel (who doesn't, really?) this collection of Cracker Barrel Restaurant Recipes was collected just for you. So enjoy this collection of homemade, old-fashioned tastes inspired entirely by Cracker Barrel.
Jump right in with these delicious Homestyle Mashed Potatoes below:
Table of Contents
Main Dish Cracker Barrel Copycat Recipes
If you head out to the Cracker Barrel any chance you get, these easy copycat dinner recipes are ones you'll want to hang on to. Comforting and full of down-home deliciousness, these easy Cracker Barrel-inspired dishes are just as good as the real thing.
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Cheesy Chicken
This deliciously cheesy and crunchy chicken casserole couldn't be easier to make. If you love the Cracker Barrel version then you'll love our homemade version even more!
- Better Than Cracker Barrel's Meatloaf
This is one of the best meatloaf recipes around and we're sure you'll see why after just one bite!
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenderloins
Learn how to bring the country comfort taste of one of Cracker Barrel's most popular dishes home with this easy copycat recipe.
For more comforting recipes like these, try our 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes Free eCookbook
Side Dish Cracker Barrel Copycat Recipes
Every good meal needs some tasty sides to make it complete and these copycat Cracker Barrel recipes from the list below are sure to make you smile. No matter how much you love the restaurant, it's always nice to be able to enjoy your favorite meals at home. With recipes like their Country Store Biscuits and homestyle mashed potatoes, you won't be disappointed in the least.
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Old Country Store Country Green Beans
This cracker barrel copycat old country store country green beans is a mouthful to say as well as to eat!
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Copycat Biscuits
No matter how you serve them, these Cracker Barrel Old Country Store copycat biscuits will be a winner every time.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Copycat Sawmill Gravy
This thick and creamy cracker barrel copycat country store sawmill gravy will turn any meat-based meal into gravy heaven.
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Potato Soup
This soup only has a few ingredients so it's simple to make in your own home. With potatoes, celery, milk, and just a few additions.
- Homestyle Mashed Potatoes Cracker Barrel Style
These potatoes are simply the tops. If you've ever wanted to make this dish at home.
- Our Favorite Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Copycat
This is comfort food at its absolute best. This copycat Cracker Barrel recipe for hashbrowns are ready in under an hour!
For even more knockoff recipes from your favorite chains, try these 13 Favorite Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
Dessert Recipes for Cracker Barrel Copycats
And make sure you save room for dessert. There's no way you're going to want to miss our test kitchen version of Cracker Barrel's famous chocolate cherry cobbler and we even have a version of their delicious fried apples if chocolate isn't your thing. Enjoy these tasty copycat desserts!
- Cracker Barrel's Famous Chocolate Cherry Cobbler
This dessert recipe is famous for a reason. Chocolate, cherry, and a dollop of whipped cream combine to form a mouthwatering dessert!
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Fried Apples
Bacon drippings adds a crisp flavor to this copycat fried apple recipe. This tart dish makes an atypical and delicious dessert.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
You can never go wrong with an old-fashioned recipe from Grandma's recipe box. Baked With Love Zucchini Casserole is a recipe for… Continue reading: "Baked With Love Zucchini Casserolevideocam"
Copycat Alice Springs Shrimp Quesadilla
Copycat Taco Bell Bacon A.M. Crunchwrap
5 McDonald's Copycat Recipes
11 Must Have Cracker Barrel Restaurant Recipes
Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls with Cinnamon Honey Butter
Panera's Extinct Sandwich Recipe
Olive Garden Bread Sticks Copycat Recipe
31 Secret Restaurant Copycat Recipes eCookbook
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Copycat Sawmill Gravy
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No Yeast Pizza Dough
- Citrus Vinaigrette
- Perfect Brown Rice (Baked Brown Rice)
- Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
- Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Sweet and Salty Homemade Coconut Popcorn
- Spelt Flour and Pecan Nuts Delights
- Dump-and-Bake Smothered Round Steak
- Superb Salmon, Pesto and Asparagus Bake
- Miso Tahini Shiitake Mushroom Spaghetti
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes