We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is there any food quite as delicious as white Cheddar macaroni and cheese? This feel-good Panera Mac and Cheese Copycat is a lot cheaper than the famous mac and cheese at Panera Bread, and it only takes twenty minutes to make. This creamy macaroni and cheese side dish is piled high with melty, gooey cheese. Thanks to a quick and easy roux, this macaroni and cheese will be more flavorful than any mac you'd get out of a box. It's a good thing you can have this Panera Mac and Cheese Copycat at home!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken and Spinach Calzones
- Turkey Egg Cups
- Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Quick Coconut Bacon
- Coconut White Chocolate Blondies
- Quick, Easy and Dairy Free Swirled Frosting | Limitless Allergies
- Kir Royale
- Greek Seasoned Four Cheese Tortellini
- Baked Orange Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes