If you need to make dinner in a hurry, then this is the best meatloaf recipe for you. A delicious meatloaf recipe, this dish is inexpensive and cooks up in no time in the pressure cooker.
For more yummy meatloaf recipes, be sure to download our free eCookbook, 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes.
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 slices toasted bread, soaked in water (not too moist)
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 stalk celery, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 or 5 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 4 or 5 carrots, cut crosswise
- 1 cup water
- At least 30 minutes before cooking, combine beef with salt, pepper, egg, bread, onion and celery. Mix well and form 2 small loaves.
- Wrap loaves in wax paper to keep them firm.
- Heat cooker; add oil and brown loaves on all sides. Place carrots and potatoes around meat. Add water.
- Cover and bring to pressure. Cook for 15 minutes.