- 2 pounds potato new, cooked and peeled
- 2 cups red cabbage very finely sliced
- 2 cups ham cooked, cut into strips
- 2/3 cup celery thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup green onion sliced
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle thinly sliced
- 4 ounces swiss cheese cut into strips
- 2/3 cup Italian Herb Dressing
- 1 tablespoon dijon style mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Makes 8 servings. Cut cooled potatoes into quarters and slice. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, cabbage, ham, celery, green onions, sweet pickle and half of the cheese; toss lightly. Blend Italian Herb Dressing with mustard and pour over salad; toss and taste for salt and pepper. Garnish with remaining cheese. Cover and chill.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Potato Salad"
Potato salad is a summer classic that tastes great all year round. This year, try homemade potato salad. Whether red potato salad, bacon potato salad or German potato salad, with a potato salad recipe from us you'll make the best potato salad.