Dill Pickle Potato Salad
- 5-6 large yellow wax or russet potatoes
- 3/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 3-4 hard boiled eggs, coarsely diced
- 7-8 Polski Wyrobi Pickles, finely chopped
- Juice from a 32oz.jar Polski Wyrobi pickles
- 1 cup Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp. celery seed
Boil the potatoes, skin on, in a large pot of salted water until cooked completely through. While the potatoes are still hot, carefully peel and dice them into a large bowl, adding some pickle juice, salt and celery seed as you go. After all the potatoes are diced, add the eggs, onions, chopped pickles, Miracle Whip and gently combine. Adjust for seasoning with salt and refrigerate until well chilled. Note: If Polski Wyrobi's are not available, a mild dill pickle will substitute well.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Potato Salad"
Potato salad is a summer classic that tastes great all year round. This year, try homemade potato salad. Whether red potato salad, bacon potato salad or German potato salad, with a potato salad recipe from us you'll make the best potato salad.