Crazy Easy Potato Salad
Spruce up your picnic with a potato salad recipe. Made with mayo, hard boiled eggs, bacon, and mustard, this classic recipe will remind you of the kind Ma used to make. Simple, easy, and delicious, there's nothing not to like about it. Please your taste buds and give Crazy Easy Potato Salad a try.
- 6 large potatoes, cubed and boiled
- 1 large onion, diced
- 6 small sweet pickles, finely diced
- 6 large eggs, boiled, peeled and diced
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup bacon bits
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut potatotes into 1-inch cubes. Cook potatoes until soft. Cool and set aside.
- After slicing all of the ingredients make sure the potatoes are cool and combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix thoroughly until creamy. Chill in freezer for at least 30 minutes before serving, stirring at least once about halfway through. Salt and pepper to taste.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Potato Salad"
Potato salad is a summer classic that tastes great all year round. This year, try homemade potato salad. Whether red potato salad, bacon potato salad or German potato salad, with a potato salad recipe from us you'll make the best potato salad.