Chicken Potato Salad
Fresh lime, chili powder and jalapenos lend this Chicken-Potato Salad a sunny, Tex-Mex flavor. Put a kick into your meal with this spicy salad!
For another 12 palate-pleasing potato salad recipes, be sure to check out our collection.
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, cooked and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and jalapeno peppers and mix well and set aside.
- In small bowl, combine the mayonnaise or salad dressing, lime juice, chili powder, and cumin; mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the potatoes, chicken, and red bell pepper and stir. Add the mayonnaise dressing and the tomato mixture and toss.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.