Beer Potato Salad
This has to be one of the most delicious potato salads I've ever eaten! I had it at a picnic once and got the recipe because it tasted so good. It's easy and tasty, and always a big hit.
Cooking Time1 hr
- 3 pounds potatoes
- 2 cups diced celery
- 1 small onion, chopped
- salt, to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup beer
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Cook potatoes in skins until tender (bake about an hour at 350 degrees F).
- When cool, peel and dice.
- Add celery and onion and season to taste with salt.
- Blend mayonnaise with mustard and hot pepper sauce; gradually stir in beer. Add parsley.
- Pour over potato mixture. Mix lightly with fork. Chill.