Balsamic Vinegar and Roasted Garlic Potato Salad
This is the best potato salad recipe because it combines the sweetness of balsamic vinegar with roasted garlic. Whip up this easy potato salad recipe for your next party. Classic potato salad recipes never tasted this good.
- 3 pounds red potatoes, carefully washed
- 1 yellow onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 cloves garlic, roasted
- Kosher salt and fresh-ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Cut the potatoes in half or in quarters if they are large. Place the potatoes in a pot of water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender but not falling apart. Drain and let potatoes cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine onion, vinegar, mustard, mayonnaise, garlic, salt, pepper and parsley to form a creamy dressing.
- Cut potatoes into about 1-inch pieces. Carefully combine the cooked potatoes with the dressing until the potatoes are well-covered. Take care not to break up the cooked potatoes. Chill and serve.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Potato Salad"
Potato salad is a summer classic that tastes great all year round. This year, try homemade potato salad. Whether red potato salad, bacon potato salad or German potato salad, with a potato salad recipe from us you'll make the best potato salad.