Balsamic Vinegar Potato Salad
This quick and easy potato salad is a great recipe. The rich taste of Balsamic Vinegar will add the perfect touch. Add some lettuce and celery and you have a great Balsamic Vinegar Potato Salad.
- 2 pounds new red potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup sliced scallions
- 1 1/2 cup coarsely chopped celery
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- romaine lettuce leaves
- Cook potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water over medium heat just until tender, 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make balsamic dressing: Whisk sour cream, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl until blended.
- Stir in all but 2 Tbsp sliced scallions.
- Drain potatoes well in a colander.
- Transfer to bowl; add dressing and gently toss to coat.
- Let potatoes cool to room temperature.
- Add celery and radishes to potatoes in bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Line serving bowl with romaine leaves and spoon potato salad onto lettuce.
- Sprinkle salad with reserved scallions.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Potato Salad"
Potato salad is a summer classic that tastes great all year round. This year, try homemade potato salad. Whether red potato salad, bacon potato salad or German potato salad, with a potato salad recipe from us you'll make the best potato salad.