Tangy Smothered Pork Chops
There might be lots of recipes for pork chops in existence, but this might be the best pork chop recipe you've ever tried. It's a free, simple, easy pork chop recipe. What more could you want?
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 container French-fried onions
1. In a shallow dish, combine flour and garlic powder; mix well.
2. Coat pork chops with the seasoned flour.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add pork chops and brown 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
4. Add soup, mushrooms, and milk; mix well. Bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook 15 to 18 minutes, or until the pork chops are cooked through and tender. Sprinkle with French-fried onions and serve.