Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
Easy pork chop recipes can be delicious, and this pork chop recipe proves that. This is the best pork chop recipe you can whip up last minute.
- 4 pork chops
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 green pepper, chopped
- 1 tomato, cubed
- 1 cup pineapple, cubed
- sweet and sour sauce
1. Cook pork chops until well done.
2. Saute celery and pepper until tender but still somewhat crisp.
3. Add tomato and pineapple. Cook 1 minute.
4. Place pork chops on platter. Cover with pineapple-vegetable mixture. Pour sauce over ingredients. Serve with steamed rice.
Read NextKansas City Pulled Pork Sliders