We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches are a family favorite and it's tender, savory pulled pork goodness at its very best! They're also easy to make and super delicious too."
Keep the slow cooker on low or warm until ready to serve.
Serve on soft rolls or bread and drizzle a little Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce on top, if desired.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time4 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW8 hr
Cooking Vessel SizeSlow Cooker
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork
- One Pan Ranch Pork Chops and Crispy Potatoes
- Sauted Shredded Pork with Mushrooms
- Paula Deen's Favorite Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Old-Fashioned Ham Salad
- One Pot Pork Chop Supper
- Sunday Night Pork Roast
- Golden Pork Chops
- How to Use Leftover Ham: 10 Yummy Recipes
- Secret Ingredient Slow Cooker Ribs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes