Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches are a family favorite and it's tender, savory pulled pork goodness at its very best! They're also easy to make and super delicious too."
Keep the slow cooker on low or warm until ready to serve.
Serve on soft rolls or bread and drizzle a little Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce on top, if desired.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time4 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW8 hr
Cooking Vessel SizeSlow Cooker
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Smoky Bacon Baked Pork Chops
- One Pot Pork Chop Supper
- Paula Deen's Favorite Pulled Pork Sandwich
- 10-Minute Hoisin-Glazed Pork Loin
- Crispy Oven Baked Pork Chops
- Monte Cristo Bites
- Old-Fashioned Ham Salad
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pineapple Pulled Pork
- How to Use Leftover Ham: 10 Yummy Recipes
- 11 Exciting Leftover Ham Recipes, Videos and Cooking Tips
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes