Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Chobani Mustard Sauce
There are a lot of pork tenderloin recipes out there, but none quite like this Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Chobani Mustard Sauce. Paired with apple slices and diced onion, and cooked in a mustard and brown sugar sauce, this unique dish is sure to impress dinner guests.
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 large apple
- 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coarse mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup Plain 0% or 2% Chobani Greek Yogurt
- Peel apple, slice and remove core, chop, and set aside.
- Slice pork into 1-inch medallions and pound out to flatten; season lightly with salt and pepper.
- In a large sauté pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add apple and onions to sauté pan, and cook until onions are translucent. Push apples and onions to sides of pan and add pork.
- Cook for about 4 minutes on one side and then turn. While finishing the pork, add vinegar, brown sugar, and mustard; mix until combined and sugar has dissolved. Turn heat to low and add Chobani; stir to incorporate. Serve warm.