Orange Pork Chops
Add a sweet flair to your pork chop repertoire with this easy pork chop recipe. This simple orange pork chop recipe will blow your taste buds away.
- 4 large pork chops
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons cornflour
- 1/2 an orange
1. Cook chops in hot oil until well browned on both sides.
2. Pour off excess fat; stir in water, orange juice, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Bring to the boil, stirring; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until chops are tender.
3. Remove chops from the pan; stir in cornflour which has been blended with a little extra water; continue stirring until the sauce boils and thickens.
4. Add thinly sliced orange and return chops to sauce; reheat gently.
Read NextKansas City Pulled Pork Sliders