Glazed Pork Chops
Grilled pork chop recipes are always tasty, but this recipe - one of my favorite easy pork chop recipes - ups the flavor ante. Learn how to cook pork chops on the grill with extra flavor from a delicious marinade.
- 2/3 cup apricot or peach preserves
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 pork chops, (1 inch thick, about 1 1/2 pounds)
1. In a medium bowl, combine the peach preserves, dressing, and mustard.
2. In a large non-aluminum baking dish, arrange the chops in one layer. Pour 3/4 cup apricot marinade over the chops, turning to coat. Reserve the remaining marinade and refrigerate.
3. Cover the pan and marinate in the refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to 24 hours.
4. Prepare the grill or broiler. Remove the chops from the marinade, discarding the marinade.
5. Grill or broil the chops, turning once and brushing frequently with the reserved marinade, until the chops are done. Remove to a platter and serve.
Read NextKansas City Pulled Pork Sliders